Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mapper isn't working

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm really confused, and annoyed. Virtual dj is great and i'm really enjoying it, but for some reason my mapper isn't working. I've read how it works but the drop down menu isn't displaying any options. I don't have any external timecode stuff just a laptop, with built in keyboard. But i can't get the shortcuts to work. Any ideas?

Mensajes Sun 01 Nov 09 @ 1:15 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey JonnyCorrie,

crazy, it works fine for me!

Config -> mapper

Press the plus button and hit the keyboard button you like to use.
If the button is already mapped, you can see at the action field the actual commands.
Now you can change the commands to your choice.

If the button is not assigned, you can write into the action field the wanted commands.

After you press OK, you can use your new shortcuts.

At "see also" you can found the hole command list.
I think, this list is what you are searching for!

You can't find at the dropdown menu (keyboard) the commands;-)

Hope it helps
Haui

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 8:02 am
thanks, but I can't select the keyboard... i pressed the plus button and then hit a key. It gave me a beat and didn't do anything.

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 10:32 am
sorry, that wasn't quite clear, the list to select a controller is blank, even though keyboard shortcuts is ticked

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 10:50 am
Which trial version are you using?

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 1:21 pm
Version 6... I think, either that or 6.0.1, and i'm planning on buying but the mapper is kinda crucial and unless I can get it to work I won't buy, which will be a real shame... I have a compaq laptop, and I'm wondering if perhaps the built in keyboard isn't registering.

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 2:23 pm
Download the latest trial version 6.02 from this site. That should work perfectly.

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 2:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@johncorrie,

Did you download the trial version from this site? Do you have other system (lappy etc) to try on?

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 10:56 am
yh, downloaded from here, my parents have a main desktop but its on the verge of dieing and i i probs shouldnt load another program on, but dyu think that's the problem?

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 11:46 am
Altlast, i got it to work!!!!!!!! it was an odd problem that, i must have messed with the settings by mistake. re-downloading reset it and its works perfectly.

Thanks so much for your help and support!

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 12:44 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi jonnycorrie, great you got it sorted;)

Enjoy and hope to see you with us soon;)

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 1:04 pm
ok , I have been a memeber for ever and have the same issue. i can not let it to find the usb to midi xmidi by emu. I have it hooked to a regular keyboard casio as im trying to place samples on the keys a long with the visualations. Change them on the fly would be a great thing for me.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 12:23 pm
I got it figured out ready for this some one in the design of the usb to midi , made a error in the linking side, I actually turned the out to the in side and opsite and then tested it throught midi ox. Now im loading the entire keyboard from casio with samples. Special thanks to all the people who helped out. in version 5 it was simple now I actually have to do some work.. haha cheers to all.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 6:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)