Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Fast Track PRO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ko11577PRO InfinityMember since 2009

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 1:04 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Once you've configured the M-Audio as in Ex #2, you need to configure VDJ as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): External Mixer > Left Deck : Channlel 1&2 / Right Deck : Channel 3&4

-Soundcard: M-Audio Fast Track

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 9:28 am
I just see on outputs left deck:left chan/ right deck: right chan. Not the options you write (:.

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 11:34 am
You'll notice that the example you refered to was for Windows, so things might be a little bit different under MAC OS.

According to what I can see from their support site, if you want to use Output 3/4, you need to install a driver. If you haven't done this, it would explain why VDJ only sees that your card has only 1 stereo output, and want to cut the signal for the left and the right channel.

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support.faq&ID=4a6b1a8f22497614083657d9d8616012

I can also see that no drivers have been released yet for Snow Leopard, so if you are using this version of OS X, you can get BETA driver from their forum (under the section "Snow Leopard USB Driver Beta")

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 12:21 pm
I shall test on a windows machine and look. But in traktor it looks the same on mac that in the example maybe the VDJ no support asio right from the card.

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 2:43 pm
I tryed now on a windows machine and it worked there with the soundcard. So ASIO in mac os with VDJ is the problem I think.

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 2:53 pm
ASIO doesn't exist on OS X.

. But in traktor it looks the same on mac that in the example....

Do you mean that when you try Traktor on MAC , and when you select the Fast Track as soundcard, that for OUTPUT, you can select Ouput 1 thru 4 ?

Which version of OS X are you using BTW?

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 3:01 pm
Yes in Traktor on my mac I could choose all outputs. But not in VDJ.

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 5:13 pm
I think at this point the only things I can suggest are:

- Be sure you have the driver installed for the Fast Track (if not already)

- Try another software to see if you have similar results. I good one to try is Deckadance (www.deckadance.com)

- If the problem persist only with VDJ, send an email to their tech support so they can look into the problem and potentially make changes in future updates.

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 09 @ 11:20 am
Im having this same problem. Installed the latest driver.1.8.0 Latest VDJ 6.05 and still cannot separate the channel 1&2 left, 3&4 right like in 5.2. Doesnt even give that option. M-Audio Pro USB with a Mac 2 x 2.26 Quad Core Intel Xeon. OSX 10.5.8 Help!

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 8:06 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)