Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ Pro 6.0.3 and Numark Stealth Control

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi folks,

Since upgrading to 6.0.3 I've been experiencing issues with the steal control, basically some keys (start/stop, cue) seem to be doing the wrong thing?

I was having no issues using 6.0.2.

Is anyone else having issues with 6.0.3 + Stealth?

Thanks in advance,

DJ Lay Z

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 4:17 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I did experienced the same and it's been corrected by remapping those keys that are not functioning properly.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 11:31 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 11:55 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
For me it seems it never carry over the previous map from the previous version.
Or maybe because of the latest version is barring a new map then it tries to overwrite with the old one, thus, creating a conflict...not sure really.
Not really a big issue though...

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 12:12 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks so much for the replies folks, it's nice to know at least others are having the issue..

Thanks again! =Þ

DJ Lay Z

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 9:09 pm
thankyou for the swift replies guys!
is there any simple way i can remap this device?

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 09 @ 9:34 pm
The solution is very simple actually. I was searching to see if anyone had posted before I posted the solution. I guess I didnt look hard enough. :) See my post in this thread for the 6.0.4 update that just came out this weekend.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/119612/General_Discussion/_NEW__VirtualDJ_v6_0_4_released.html

Basically some of the key names changed, and you just need to go into your mapper and "re-learn" the buttons.

1) Open VDJ/Cue
2) Click on Config and go to the Mappers Tab
3) Click the line for the button you need to update (and has the syntax you want for that button)
4) Click the auto learn button in VDJ
5) Press the key on the controller that line should correspond to.

You should then see a new key name for that line. You need to repeat this for each key you use that isnt working. For me, I found like 7 keys that need to be updated, and I as said... took me all of 5 minutes to do this.

My guess is if you created a variation of the pre-installed mapper, you will need to do this. The evidence of this is if you see a file in the /mappers directory of the VDJ directory in My Documents. I used to see a whole list of mappers there when I first updated to 6.0.1... but now it seems there are only files there if you alter the directory. That is probably how they enable the "roll back to factory map" setting at the bottom of the mapper dialog. The factory mappers are probably elsewhere, and only custom mappers show up in the /mappers folder now. Which makes it much easier if you like to keep your mapper files in a safe place or move to another laptop you keep as a back up or such. And in my case, I have Cue and VDJ both... so I just copy the mappers from one to the other to save myself time re-inventing the wheel.

Atomix folks... correct me if I am wrong, but this worked for me. Hopefully this is the right solution for all.

Mensajes Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 11:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)