Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help! Virtual Vinyl Drivers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After many problems with my laptop freezing and cpu usage, ie. videos... I decided to clean up system and do a clean install of windows 7, a dual operating system, with 64 bit and 32 bit (exclusively for VDJ). It could not be better!!!! My CPU Usage rarely goe above 50% on a load. I did a clean instal of Numark VV on the 32 bit OS, but when I connected my interface It could not install drivers. It would not complete the install. I know that there are not 64 bit drivers for VV yet, which is why I installed Windows 7 32 bit OS for that purpose alone. Any help here would be appreciated!!!!

Mensajes Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 11:06 am
I have the same problem, although I could not install my sound card VIRTUAL VINYL, in windows 7, maybe the drivers are not compatible, and tried to download drivers Numark's official website, but also do not work ..
If anyone knows of any other controller that is compatible for Windows 7, please let us know .. thanks.

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 1:35 pm
weird.. I'm running 32-bit Windows 7 and my VV installed fine

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 3:01 pm
But are you using the VV interface??? That is where the problem is. VV works great with Windows 7, but the numark interface drivers won't install. I just spent the last 2 hours dealing with Numark Tech support, and they were not any help at all. Specifically I was told that I needed to reinstall VDJ and the driveres were in the software. I did so and still no luck. In the end I was told that they will let the developers know about it, and that I should use another laptop for the time being!!! B.S. !!!! Any suggestions found????

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 12:25 pm
On windows 7 u have to install the virtual vinyl driver manually through device manager, u have to tell windows where the driver is, this will not work on 64 bit however, like the rest of vv world i too am waiting on a driver for 64 bit

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 10:09 pm
i have the same problem, truth is though you can right click on the virtual vinyl instl exe, then properties/ then you chose compatibility mode for lets say windows xp sp3, that should work even if it's 64 bit, but i have the same problem with the vv box, it wont recognise the driver reguardless, but i dont think it's cause it's 64bit, i think it's something else cause i've been dealing with numark too, and there no help but id figure they would of told me by now that its cause i have windows 7 64 bit.... they havent mentioned that would be a problem.

does anybody have windows 7 64 bit and use the vv box and is having no problems with the drivers?

Mensajes Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 12:17 pm
to those who have been successful its because numark is mainly an 32 bit os.numark had no plans on the future of the 64 bit os only some components

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 12:32 pm
I am afraid that we do not have a date for the release of the Virtual Vinyl Driver for Windows as yet.

As soon as one becomes available it will be posted on the Numark website for download.

Best Wishes

Don this message is from numark i was given the impression drivers will not be available at all,i was also called from numark so if this helps anyone dont bust your head trying to install the hardware however i found a card that does work for all. the maya 44 usb and if buy it go to their site and download the drivers listed widows 7 64 bit os

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:08 pm
my_honda2004 wrote :
I am afraid that we do not have a date for the release of the Virtual Vinyl Driver for Windows as yet.

As soon as one becomes available it will be posted on the Numark website for download.

Best Wishes

Don, this message is from numark i was given the impression drivers will not be available at all,i was also called from numark so if this helps anyone dont bust your head trying to install the hardware however i found a card that does work for all. the maya 44 usb and if buy it go to their site and download the drivers listed widows 7 64 bit os

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:09 pm
I have a quad core, 8 gigs of ram, 2x500gb hd's on a raid. Windows 7 64 bit starts up instantly works so well and so smooth. Now I'm going to have to downgrade to get this friggen thing to work? Could it really be that difficult to outsource a programmer to get this thing to work correctly? I sat on hold with numark's tech support for about an hour and this was the only time in my life I wish an indian man picked up the other end, they normally solve the problem. I got some dope who didn't know shit and told me to install aiso4all. I'm going to use my SL box until then.

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 5:11 pm
i had been speaking to one of the numark technicians for the last 3 months , he had said they where real close to having one, this was 2 months ago and now he doesn't answer my emails...
this is getting extremely agrevating as i would think it should be on there top priority list..

@ NUMARK... maby you should take this seriously ...i actualy thought for a minute you guys had intentions of giving support for your products...

i'm getting fed up with this... i payed 800$ for this dvs system that has never properly worked... this was 3 years ago.... right now all i need is this stupid 64 bit driver...

get it done please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 7:50 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This is not the Numark website.
Please take the complaints there instead.

Topic closed

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 12:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)