Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sad Day :(

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
My beloved Mac has had a logic board failure :( It will be off for repair for about a month. Which really sucks.

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 11:15 pm
tuxxlPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You would have had to buy a Windows PC ;-)

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 1:08 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ Cyder, I had a problem similar with my Macbook too. 2 years ago I bought a new hardrive from Lacie the one with the plastic case with the little blue light thingy. I plugged It and It fried the firewire port on the Logicboard. I had to have It sent somewhere In the south to have It replaced.

I was not a happy camper.

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 12:14 pm
Wow I had that happen to me twice. I know of a cerified Apple repair place in California (USA) that will replace your Logic Board not fix but simply replace your Logic board with a refurbished one and it has a warranty of 160 days I think. It cost me about $300 for my model to be fixed. Send me a message and I will give you the info. I don't want to advertise their service here becuase the Moderators may not approve.

Hey if a perphrial fried your firewire port why didn't you call LACIE and have them replace your MAC?!

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 5:11 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I did call Lacie about the issue. Even after the apple genius tech confirmed that the new drive must have caused It. Lacie refused to be liable to what happened to my logicboard. I had to pump out the cash out of my pocket. Did I mention I did not have the Apple care plan.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)