Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Increasing Font Size

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there anyway to make the font size larger? The dafault size is too small for me.

Mensajes Sat 12 Dec 09 @ 5:34 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check out tayla's blog. He has instructions on changing.

Mensajes Sat 12 Dec 09 @ 8:07 am
I checked out the blog but could not figure out what he is doing in the video. Could you please explain?

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 5:58 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi, cheers Bogart, if you tell me which skin your using i will make you another clearer tutorial, got to admit that one now looks a bit rough, lol, but youtube has allowed better quality vids from when i first made my original tutorials.

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 1:48 pm
Hey Tayla , is there anyway I could also resize certain features on the skins? Like for example the TT section, sliders, EQ buttons, Mixer anything like that, let me know thanks alot :)

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 4:54 pm
i'm afraid i can't help you on that one. best guy to ask on that subject would be Jeremk, have you checked out the resizer tool in the skins section.

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 6:23 pm
Bet that up! Thanks alot for your help ,I actually have tried the skin tool but it does´nt do what I want it to do

peace ;)

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 6:47 pm
pm jeremk he will be able to give you the best advice.

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 09 @ 8:51 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tayla wrote :
hi, cheers Bogart, if you tell me which skin your using i will make you another clearer tutorial, got to admit that one now looks a bit rough, lol, but youtube has allowed better quality vids from when i first made my original tutorials.

It is djdeep44 that is looking for this.

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 11:44 am
Hi Tayla,
I want to increase font in virtualdj6.pro skin or any other skin that comes with the software
thanks for the help

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 2:41 pm
ok will get something made for you tuesday

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 6:54 pm
actually be quicker to show you like this,

first you must go to c/documents/vdj > skins. select the skin you want to adjust and look for the two icons for each skin you want to change select the xml icon for it and open with note pad, you will see a lay out like this. scroll down the page to you see this section....

BROWSER
<browser>
<size width="1008" height="320" />
<pos x="8" y="437"></pos>
<text font="Segoe" size="15" color="#ffffff" selected="#678930" stripes="#171717"/>
<options font="Segoe" size="13" color="#000000" over="#000000"/>
<widgets font="Segoe" size="13" color="#ffffff"
facecolor="#2E2E2E"
lightcolor="#2E2E2E"
shadowcolor="#2E2E2E"
darkshadowcolor="transparent"
highlightcolor="transparent"
trackcolor1="transparent"
trackcolor2="transparent" />

where you see size you will need to delete that figure and replace with a font size of your choice, bit of trial and error here until you are happy with the new size. don't forget the larger the font the less browser space you will have.

when satisfied with changes close, you will be asked if you want to save changes and accept. thats it, you have to do this at every attempt until you are happy with the new font size.

same thing applies if you wish to change the font it self.

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 7:32 am
thanks a lot TAYLA.

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 1:48 pm
no probs glad i could help.

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 2:51 pm
HOw do you change the text size using vista ? I am using the trial version to try out the program and the font is so small that I don't want to buy it unless i can change the tezt size.

ANyone help ?

Mensajes Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 9:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)