Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Error in Sound driver (Hercules DJ Console MK1)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

witalitHome userMember since 2009
I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro with Leopard OSX 10.6.

Virtual DJ 6.0.2 for MAC was working perfectly for a couple days until one day an error starts to appear stating 'Error in sound driver (ASIO).'

Really annoying as I can't use my Hercules DJ Console with Virtual DJ. I can open Virtual DJ when not using the Hercules but :-/ Thats just lame. I have tried pretty much everything I can think of, uninstall VDJ, uninstalled Hercules CP and reinstalled etc. Then I have updated/removed drivers blah blah. Just nothing is working, I just don't know what changed since me using it fine until this error message.

Does anyone else get this or can anyone help?

Thanks

Joe

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 11:52 am
do you click on apply in sound settings each time you open vdj.as i believe in all updates you are required to do so so vdj know your sound setting to get started

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 3:46 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Is the DJ Console working as a soundcard with iTunes ?

Have you tried updating VDJ to 6.04 ?

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 7:32 am
FingazzHome userMember since 2009
I just bought a Hercules DJ RMX today and installed the Virtual DJ LE on my Mac (Leopard OS X V 10.5) following the instructions in the manual and I have the same problem too. I get the "Error in Sound Driver" while Virtual DJ loads and then I can't use the controller. This is a bummer!! Are there any other ways to sort this without having to upgrade to VDJ V 6.0? I would just like to use this to ensure I'm happy with it before upgrading!! PLEASE HELP?

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 7:51 am
FingazzHome userMember since 2009

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 8:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)