Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Automix Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anyone else been having this problem? Below is a copy of the ongoing ticket.

Date: Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 12:19 am
Message: Does anyone have a problem with "forced mix starts from the selected transition type's entry point" in 6.0.3? When I use this to jump to a song further down the play list there will be a slight pause in the music. I've tried it on both my computers & it's the same.

Only seems to happen when the automix type will be Smart (will be:Tempo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 9:34 pm
Message: I also seem to get a problem when loading a new song, upon starting the new track from the begining I sometimes hear a a split second of the previous track played

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 7:37 am
Teamer: phillydj
Message: It sound like a page file problem, try clearing your windows page file

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 7:42 am
Message: Hardly likely to be the same problem on both computers. When I reverted to version 6.0.2 the problem goes again so I feel it's a bug in 6.0.3

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 7:45 am
Message: its fine on all other pc's have you tried a fresh install? use the registry tool, clear the old entries and reinstall

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 8:12 am
Message: Same problem on both pc's. I have done clean install on 1 with windows 7 & installed 6.0.3 fresh but still the same. Reverted to 6.0.2 & problem gone

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 8:18 am
Message: what about with automix on remove silence or remove intro outro?

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 8:54 am

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 8:59 am

Date: Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 10:30 am

Date: Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 9:10 pm
Message: We still have not been able to replicate the problem, hows 6.04?

Date: Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 8:07 am
Message: I'll try & send a screen dump to show you what I mean. Load a play list up & start automix in smart mode, double click on a song further down the list with a star next to it which indicates that automix will do a tempo mix. The next song won't start to play until the entry cue marker but the waveform shows it starting from the beginning which is why there is a pause in music. If the entry cue marker is say 10 seconds into the song then this causes a real problem & vdj sometimes reverts to playing the previous track instead

Date: Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 9:41 pm
Message: Here is the screen dump showing "Sexy Chick" playing on deck 1 in "Automix" in "smart mode". You can see I have double clicked on "I Gotta Feeling" to force a tempo mix as both songs have a * next to the BPM. As you can see there is a gap between the start of the song and the automix cuepoint in the waveform. This is causing a brief silence in the music play until the waveform reaches the automix cue point. As I have said it only happens when forcing a mix when both songs have the * next to BPM. A fade mix is not a problem. Both 6.0.3 & 6.0.4 do this on both of my computers. If I revert back to 6.0.2 it doesn't do it but obviously this release doesn't do a tempo' force mix as it was an update to 6.0.3.
Looking forward to your reply

Date: Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 2:44 pm

Date: Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 6:24 pm
Message: what are your load settings have you triend changing them to max?

Date: Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 8:38 pm
Message: I've been trying every setting possible to stop this & it makes no difference. Using all the different options & performance

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 3:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)