Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Sound problem with hercules mk2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MInerzHome userMember since 2003
hi, ive just bought a hercules mk2.

Started off with some problems that i couldnt get sound to come out my headphones, i read a topic and that got sorted,
But now i have sound through my headphones but none comming through my speakers ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thx in advance ,

Shaun

Mensajes Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 11:39 am
i am a complete noob when comes to this

ive got my stereo already set up 2 my pc, i plugged the mk2 into the usb on comp
put in headphone jack

settings on vdj

INPUT : NONE
OUTPUT : headphones + speakers
SOUNDCARD : mk2

apply eq ( when clicked ON i get sound through headphones, but none through speakers & when OFF i get sound through speakers & not headphones)

How do i get sound through both n that when i am mixing, u cnt hear me on deck b etc while trying to mix, instead of it all comming through on speakers..

Im almost tearning my hair out, i dnt know what 2 do, plllllzzz help me

Mensajes Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 12:27 pm
MikePFCHome userMember since 2009
I am not sure but I think I have a solution for you. I read in the instruction manula that if you what to use both speakers and headphones you must have a 4.1 or 5.1 sound drive. When you get that you must go in configuration/ sound setup or soud cards/ and put one card but with to outputs and set the master at the front output and the headphones at hte rear, or veisversa. I hope that hepls, i did not helped me, because I am working with laptop... but hopefully there is a solution to my problem too :)

Mensajes Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 2:30 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Take a logical look at the configuration for a second, more specifically the last line:

INPUT : NONE
OUTPUT : headphones
SOUNDCARD : mk2

You are telling the software that you wan to use the soundcard of the MK2, but your speakers are connected to the soundcard OF YOUR COMPUTER....

Simply connect your speakers to the OUTPUT 1/2 in the back of the MK2, and you'll get your main mix to your speakers.

As for the headphone , use the Headphone selector switch to listen to either Deck A, B or the main mix ( what is being sent to OUTPUT 1/2.

Mensajes Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 2:44 pm
thankyou phatso, now works a charm :)

Mensajes Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 3:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)