Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Latency Issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If I run the DPC Latency Checker without my DJ|IO connected I get an average of around 110 which is great. However when I connect the DJ|IO every 15 seconds or so I get a peak of around 700 & then it returns to around the 110 mark again. It's not really causing any sound problems but I'd like to find out why it's doing it, I've tried everything I can think of.
Any help would be great, Cheers.

Mensajes Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 3:25 pm
Have you tried to disable some of the functions in your device manager ? If not you could start with that for example here are a few you can dsable and it wont hurt....

Go into batteries and disable microsoft ac adapter , and try taking your "battery out of your laptop" that one is normally a big one I noticed.

Another big one is turn off your wireless connection or disable it all together, or also your lan connection! Those are normally the big issues i´ve personally noticed.

Check it out and see what happens , if not then you can also try disabling your remote assistance connection!

And last but not least also try going into your universal bus controllers and inside you´ll see ones that say....

usb root hub and right click on each one of them , then click properties and go into power management their you´ll see...

"allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

uncheck all of them the same way this should help with your problem try one at a time good luck :)

Mensajes Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 9:41 pm
Sorry I should of been clearer with my post. I have tried EVERYTHING I've read about in the forums including all your tips which is why I have a really low latency until I plug in the DJIO. Just wish I could keep it low when using it. I can't understand why I am getting the peak every 15 secs or so!

Mensajes Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 3:48 am
Well as long as it´s not going over the peak limit you should be fine , mine tops out around 638 normally but if I turn on my wireless card it tops out around 1368.
Only because I turned it on or off then it goes down to around 638 again. But eveytiing runs fine I´m not sure I can tweak it any better than that.
I recently installed win7 on my lappy and when I had vista on it, the difference in latency was huge.
Whatever os system you have on your lappy im sure is going to also cause for a difference you have to take that into consideration. Im not an expert at the whole issue but im sure there could be some other types of modifications to improve it furthermore.

Mensajes Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 10:51 am
?

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 1:28 pm
ceejay73 wrote :
?

? What ceejay

I used the new laptop on Friday night & everything was fine but I'd love to know why it does it.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 1:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)