Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: help needed!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've just got a hercules mk2 off a mate but he lost the cd for it so i downloaded the drivers and that for it off the website
when i first put it on nothing was working then eventually i got it working so it controls everything like its supposed to but when i press play or click play on vdj nothing happens the play icon lights up but it doesn't play

any suggestions?

cheers
anthony

Mensajes Fri 18 Dec 09 @ 5:41 pm
what set up are you using sounds like your sound set up is wrong
if just using your laptop
inputs... none
outputs...headphones
soundcard...built in(laptops).

Mensajes Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 4:37 am
ive got the mk2 which overrides the laptop sound car then off that i got headphones and speaker output

Mensajes Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 1:35 pm
i have got it working it was because i had the config wrong but ive sorted it now although i cant listen to the separate decks through the headphone jack on the front face

im gutted at the moment too because i braught some new headphones and i havnt had chance to test them

Mensajes Sat 19 Dec 09 @ 2:34 pm
bump

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 5:32 am
try make sure you have at headphone output left ..channel/right ...channel 2

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 5:37 am
nothing is working =/

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 6:29 am
Which Version of VDJ are you using ? If you own a professional license you should use the actual 6.0.4 or if you use v5 the 5.2.1 or 5.2.2 (RMX).

Greets, Heiko

NOTE: If you are using an illegal version of the software then that will be why you are experiencing problems. If this is the case, please support the software and its development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - Also, check your computer for viruses and spyware which often accompany illegal software.

Mensajes Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 7:58 am
Hello antere07,

Please take the time to describe your configuration.

1) What is your version of VirtualDJ ? Is it VirtualDJ 3.4 DJC or VirtualDJ Pro?

2) What is your computer configuration: laptop or desktop, PC or Mac, CPU model and speed, RAM, operating system?

3) Which version of DJ Console Mk2 driver do you use?

4) If you are in VirtualDJ Pro, what are you audio settings (go to Config > Sound Setup and list the text displayed in the fields
Inputs :
Headphones :
Sound Card :
And is the box "Apply EQ on external inputs" checked?

Mensajes Mon 21 Dec 09 @ 10:37 am
virtual dj v6.2 professional

laptop pc
ram: 3bg
hard drive: 250gb
intel pentium duel core processor T3400 2.14GHz

Hercules DJ Console Series - 2009_HDJS_4 package drivers

Inputs: none

Outputs: headphones - master: chan 1&2 / headphones chan 3&4

Sound card: asio driver - hercules dj console mk2 asio
box checked on: ultra latency asio

that any help?

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 5:42 pm
antere07 wrote :
virtual dj v6.2 professional

There is no version 6.2. If you are using version 6.0.2 - please register and update to the latest version because there are so many improvements since this version.

Actually there is v6.0.5 in your download center.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 4:14 am
yer yer thats what it is lol sorry
ill have alook

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 5:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)