Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Maya 44 USB and Tech 1200's

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have not purchased a full liscense yet because I am unsure if I am going to use VDJ. I have the latest trial version, a maya 44 usb sound card, 2 tech 1200's and a mixer. I plug the techs into the the sound card and get nothing, nada, no lights flashing int the sound card. If i plug the mixer into the sound card with the turntable plugged into it with Serato V2 Vinyl I get sound and total control of the program. I have tried all the config changes I can find and nothing. Any help would be appreciated and possibly keep me from going to Serato.

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 09 @ 10:46 pm
Does the Maya show up in the "Sound Options" drop down window under config?? And there should be a RED LED that comes on when you plug the Maya into your USB port, if not I'd say the Maya is dead.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 1:42 am
Maybe you didnt install the drivers either

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 9:54 am
The Maya shows in the drop down and the red and amber light are on. If i plug the tech into a mixer then plug the mixer out into the maya's input I get sound and 100% control. Only when I plug the tech directly into the maya do I get nothing.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:06 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Hi, don't expect the input leds of the maya flashing when you connect the phono outs of the 1200's directly to maya's inputs.
Inputs are line level. In this case you need to enable the software phono RIAA preamps to make it work and adjust your timecode signal.
All these are in the timecode config.

Something important for the maya: This card works only when you plug it in the same usb port you first intalled it.
If you plug it in another port it will not work even if shown in the drivers list, unless you reinstall it in that usb port.
Maya will work with timecode vinyls but for better results consider to buy a soundcard with hardware phono preamps such as the Hercules trim, or M-audio Connectiv.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:42 am
simple solution once setup open you esi maya control panel make sure inputs are not muted and the input volume is turned upto arond 3 quarters of the way up then adjust the gain in virtual dj to the desired requirement until you have circle within the 4 green boxes.

The esi maya works well with vdj (for me anyway) i use mine twice a week for around 4 hours each time.

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 10:20 pm

Mensajes Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 11:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)