Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help with Glitchy sound using "Pass_TexZK_old" Effect

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

okay i have my jog wheel set to control the effect sliders when effect buttons are held down

when i have Pass_TexZK_old effect turned on and hold down the key i have set for a variable a move the jog wheel the slider move just like is set...

how during NORMAL PLAY (just letting the track play) with the Pass_TexZK_old effect turned on, not holding my variable button, doesnt matter whether scratch mode is on or off, if i move the jog wheel on the deck the Pass_TexZK_old effect is enabled on
I get the awful noise and glitchy sound that last anywhere from 3-10 seconds and then it goes away........sometimes

any clue how to stop this?

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 2:34 am
okay with a little experimenting, I found that having the KeyLock on, the problem exists

KeyLock Off, and the problem goes away.....

Should this plugin be acting this way, or is it my performance settings?

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 5:18 pm
teknikalcrysis wrote :
okay with a little experimenting, I found that having the KeyLock on, the problem exists

KeyLock Off, and the problem goes away.....

Should this plugin be acting this way, or is it my performance settings?

I have trouble when trying to use pitch reset with keylock on - horrible sound quality. I've since stopped using keylock altogether, and I limit my pitch range to +/-12%. Perhaps our issues are related in some way.

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 8:54 pm
Yeah I like KeyLock for a certain few things... like a particular scratch sound... but I am having to scratch with keylock OFF when I have the Pass_TexZK_old effect ON...

Which this is not so much of an issue as it is a nuisance...

I like using this effect along side a scratch sound, cause I can filter out some unwanted sound on the high end range or low end, depending on the sound I am trying to achieve...

And sometimes that KeyLock helps....but I am with you, I may just stop using KeyLock all together

Mensajes Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 5:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)