Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Audio 8 soundcard with VDJ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I currently have the Audio 8 DJ soundcard and Traktor Scratch Pro using Traktor TC Vinyls.

I just tried VDJ for the first time and can't believe how much more I like it over Traktor...

however......

Can I simply, buy other TC Vinyls such as Serato,Pinky's,or Virtual Vinyl, and use my Audio 8 soundcard in VDJ..... or would I need a in soundcard???

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I believe the Audio8 works just fine with VDJ :)

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:27 pm
But VDJ does not read Traktor Timecode... I guess my question now is, Will the other timecode vinyls (serato,pinkys, etc.) work with the Audio 8 when running VDJ?

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Other TCV will work fine; I would recommend Serato vinyl.

Traktor Scratch vinyl is listed in the Timecode configuration window in VDJ so it may well work though.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:40 pm
fantastic!

Thank You much

Mensajes Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:42 pm
djsalsaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi Guys,
Problems with VDJ Professional 6.05 and NI Audio 8 DJ on brand new MacBook Pro 13inch.

Windows PC
I use VDJ Professional 6.05 on XP Pro with audio 8 DJ, and it works fine on a HP laptop. I cue through the headset of audio 8 DJ, which is connect by RCA cables to my mixer, and it woks perfectly.
Sound Setup
Inputs = None
Outputs = Headphones: Master: First Card / Headphones: Second Card
Soundcard = 2 cards: Card 1 (Audio DJ 8 CH A Out, 1/2) Card 2 (Audio DJ 8 CH D Out, 7/8)

MacBook Pro 13 inch MAC OS X 10.6.2
I've just bought a brand new MacBook Pro 13inch and installed the Mac version of VDJ Pro. 6.05, and connected the same audio 8 DJ to the MacBook Pro, but it does not work correctly. In the config of VDJ when you go to sound set up, the settings are diffrent from what I have on the PC described above. I don't have the same options in sound setup and it's not working correctly.
Sound setup
Inputs = None
Outputs =Headphones: Master: First Card / Headphones: Second Card
Sound Card = 2 cards: Card 1 Audio 8DJ, Card 2 Audio 8 DJ.
The problem is no music comes out of the headphones. and when I play music on one deck 1 and faade to deck 2, you can still hear the music coming from the master speakers.

Please help

Thanks

DJ Dola

Mensajes Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 12:20 am
djsalsaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This issue is resolved

Mensajes Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 9:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)