Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 6 & Hercules RMX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello Guys,

For some reason my button on my hercules rmx don't work properly anymore. Before, I used to easily get a loop, play a sample, or effect, but now when I try to do that it does another thing like setting up a hot cue. What do you guys think this is causing the problem? Should I reinstalla VDJ again? Thanks for your help!

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 12:32 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You can start by testing the Rmx to make sure all the buttons work correctly outside of VDJ. You can do this by following the instructions in the this document:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00353.pdf

If everything seems to work correctly there, then maybe reinstalling VDJ could be an idea.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 1:33 pm
You shouldn't have to reinstall VDJ - just reset the RMX mapper to factory default in config->mappers. It's a button on the bottom of the mapper window to the left of the delete (garbage can) button. This is the right choice if you've recently re-mapped the RMX.

Also, your RMX may do different things if you've changed your skin. Some of the user skins (form experience, trust me) cause the RMX to behave erratically, especially if you use custom mapping.

In what context do you use VDJ? If you have a legal version, you should register to take advantage of the many goodies available on the site.

Good luck ;)

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 8:54 pm
Thanks for your replies guys.

I'm gonna check that website and my RMX when I get home tonite. I already change the setting to the default. But I think it might be something about the skins. I already changed it back to the original but it's still doing that. I will also register my rmx and vdj as soon as I get a chance.

If there's any other suggestion, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 11:39 am
I would recommend, as you've done, using the default skin as a baseline until you get things back to normal. Once you've registered, if you are using DJC Edition (version that came with the RMX), make sure you have the latest update for both the software (available on this site) and the RMX drivers (available from Hercules support) and try to set the buttons in the skin to do what you want. In pro version, using default mapping for the RMX, you hold the button for a few seconds, which brings up a menu for that button. Then, you simply choose the action from the list.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 2:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)