Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon S-3700 and 5.2.1

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok, so ive accepted the fact that the new 6.0s are not ever going to be as stable as 5.2.1, not for my machine that is... What i find hard to believe is that i am the only person who has this problem... I would love a Midi Map for my Denon S-3700... Is this just not gonna happen???

Its not my computer's fault that the 6.0s dont work, i have plenty of Ram, the newest OS system, and 5.2.1 runs beautifully... 6.0 runs ok, its the video engine that turns everything to crap... Why this couldnt have been left alone is beyond me...

Mensajes Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 7:23 pm

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 12:44 am
This version works in 5.2.1 ???

Mensajes Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 6:30 pm
No, as he wrote you need to have the latest Version (actual 6.0.5) of VDJ. There is a new controller engine since 6.0 which allows easy implementation of most MIDI controllers.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 4:17 am
Thats the reason for my posting...

My Macbook Pro is only 2 years old, i have 2 gig's of Ram, a 7200 Rpm internal drive etc etc... There is no reason that 6.0.5 video output should not work on my machine, but it doesn't... And nobody seems to be doing much about it...

When 6.0 came out we were told that it was supposed to use less system resources then 5.2.1... If this were true, then one would think that the video engine for 6.0.5 would work as well as the earlier version...

It doesn't, and from what i read in the forums, people are still having a lot of the same issues... So if a 6.0 version can not be made to work on everyones computer currently running 5.2.1 without any problem, then i dont see why 5.2.1 shouldn't continue to be supported...

Mensajes Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 10:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Chris ... did you get my PM?

Well try 6.0.7 Mac :)

Mensajes Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 10:56 am
No, but I'll look when I get home. Using Iphone right now to respond.

Mensajes Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 1:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)