Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: The Only Thing I Feel That's A Real Issue For Karaoke

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please please PLEASE.....Implement .zip file reading with Virtual DJ for the DJ/KJ/VJ's Out there, Like myself. I have been reading these forums, and I agree, Virtual DJ, Should not lose sight of the Audio aspect of the program to improve the Video/Karaoke features, However, Being a Working DJ/KJ/VJ, The only things I see that are left to make this wonderful program useable in ANY venue is the following...

1.) Zipped Karaoke File Support - can't be THAT difficult to implement, is it?

2.) Support for more video CODECs, like .avi, .wmv, and any other unsupported AVERAGE video file

3.) A Key UP/DOWN Feature to make FULL USE of the karaoke addition (suggested after the fact but a point I should have realized)

4.) Remove the logo from the video screen, may be fine for the demo, but pro users like me (and I may add that I have been using the program for a LONG time, and started out with Atomix MP3 way back when), who have paid for the program and love the professionalism and useability of it can continue to look professional, and not like a demo version of a program. Just my opinion, but it seems to be in the mainstream.

Thank you guys for making such a wonderful product, I love this program and cannot wait until .zip files can be read so I can start to use it again. I currently use Tricerasoft's Swift Elite 2 to run my shows, ever since I went totally digital with the karaoke. Swift is a good program, and has many things that I wish you'd implement, but all in all, I feel that with the above mentioned support Virtual DJ will completely blow it away for ANY type of shows.

One more thing then I'll shut up.

This is for the guys who make the skins that we can download. No matter what anyone may think about the skins or the features implemented in them, EVERYONE who is making these skins is AWESOME. Keep up the great work as never before have I been so impressed with any type of software and these skins complete the package in every aspect. I'll Site ONE example if I may. Again, I use Swift right now until .zip file support. Swift has absolutely NO SUPPORT for the program, and also, it says that skins are available but you won't find any for the program on ANY website (for 2.0) and noone seems to give a rat's ass about them. So in conclusion..

Thanks for the awesome program which I am looking forward to using again soon, Thank you so much for all those wonderful skins that you talented artists are creating (I wish I had your ability) and keep on working on the best software a DJ/KJ/VJ could want. You're definately on the right track.

Sincerely and with much respect,
Rev. Gregory J. Covell
Owner of Eclipse Entertainment
www.eclipsekaraoke.org

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 7:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)