Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: New Club Mix - House & Hip-Hop/Top 40 Remixes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everyone, I've seen some great advice given on these forums, so I was hoping I could get some constructive criticism on my latest mix. You can find it here:

www.soundcloud.com/djmikeclarke/summer-mix-2010

I hope you like it! Feel free to add a comment, or download it if you enjoy. :) Hoping to get some good feedback from you guys! Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 7:38 pm
bump?

Mensajes Fri 17 Sep 10 @ 9:23 pm
bump.

Mensajes Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 6:45 pm
dkboy24Home userMember since 2010
I wish I could give you some pro advice, but I just started with Virtual DJ myself about a month ago so I'm very new. However, I did enjoy the set though! I thought the transitions were very clean and never stopped tapping my foot and nodding my head! Besides VDJ, what other equipment are you using for your mixes?

Mensajes Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 8:35 am
That set was done with Virtual DJ Pro, along with the NS7 MIDI Controller and Pioneer HDJ1000 headphones. I'm glad you liked it!

Mensajes Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 8:50 am
dkboy24Home userMember since 2010
That's good stuff! I was looking at getting the American Audio VMS4 MIDI controller along with upgrading my VDJ as well to pro.

Is your set up the same when you spin at clubs? With a set like this, I'm sure you keep the place rockin' till closing! :P

Mensajes Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 2:02 pm

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 6:13 pm
dkboy24 wrote :
Is your set up the same when you spin at clubs?

No, it's not. When I DJ at the clubs.. >.> -puts flame suit on- ...I actually use the Serato ITCH software that came with the NS7. Although I like the beatgrid of VDJ and the different skins and such, I think Serato takes the cake as far as equalizing and scratching. Also, because I'm using Serato ITCH, I'm also able to use my NSFX effects unit. Other than that, I'm using soundplant for drops and samples, and that's it!

I use VDJ for recorded sets because it's just a lot easier for me for when I have a set playlist, with all set cues, and so forth.

emilaminov wrote :
pretty sweet mix man! We got few same songs ;)
Check it out...

http://soundcloud.com/emilaminov/demo-cd

That's great! I like your style! :)

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 8:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)