Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: First Mix Feedback please ;P

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys well this is my first attempt at mixing with virtual dj
please leave feedback with things that i can improve on maybe?

cheers guys!

http://snd.sc/e7wlJE

Mensajes Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 8:22 am
Nice mix you got there.......mind giving me a list of the songs ....please,keep doing your thing....awesome

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 7:06 am
Even though not my style, nice mix. Some hints..

- Dont be afraid to mix and keep the records together a bit longer. They sound alot better together if they have the same key or just 1 key difference (numeric format)

- Dont overuse the effects. Since there are only a few of those they will get corny very soon

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 2:02 pm
I think you need to focus on beatmatching, you were pretty close but you also need to realize that its a hell of a lot easier to learn on a lower bpm then play happy hardcore later when you get some skills and have your ears tuned into the beats. If you need to stay with that sound try some trance or techtrance (135 - 140bpm) it's not quite a happy but driven with nice hard bass and massive synths and a hell of a lot easier to mix and practice cuts fades scratches etc... PS I hate happy hardcore so I won't judge your track selection LOL. Good luck

Mensajes Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 7:17 am
Thanks alot guys i'll keep all this stuff in mind, and hopefully it will help me progress my skills!.

Trance is more my preffered genre anyways so i will probably being doing a bit more of that
but i just found happy hardcore fun to work with at the time and mood i was in before xmas lol

cheers again guys!

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 3:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)