Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Live Broadcast till 3:30

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 1:04 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
hi babe. i tried to listen but it was massively over modulated (outputs set too loud??) it was quite garbled. i couldnt clean up the sound at all... sorry babes. post up your next time and we'll tune in...

XXX

yeah, just tried again to get the audio clean but it way too over modded.

Better luck next time.

XXX

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 4:16 pm
world wide user forum - posting more info on timeslot would help get the word out better.

example: Live Broadcast TODAY JAN 10 from 3:00 till 3:30 AM (or PM) central in the US. or post time with GMT.

Mensajes Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 3:27 am
thanks guy,i wanted to post in this section instead of the general discussion because i dont want to turn the forums into my personal way to get the word out,although on other forums i will,hopefully as time passes i will get more viewers,but i do have a page setup

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/big-beat

thats for live broadcasts and recorded mixes (i dont have any posted yet)

they are by no means the greatest mixes especially during the first little bit when i warm up but as i get more into the mix it beocmes more fluid,they are big beat style mixes so any kind of music is fair game,electronic,rock,hip hop etc

i spin from the bedroom using a numark total control and 2 stanton dascratches and i figure this is a neat way to get some people to hear my mixes,its sehr nice because it is a live mix instead of recording the mix in vdj and then posting it for download so even people with only a few minutes can tune in and hear a live mix

thanks

Mensajes Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 4:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)