Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: not a clue:-)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey All - I'm not sure if I will be able to do what I need with the free download but it is worth a shot... I thought I might just ask first before taking weeks to play around and then find out I can't!!!

I am looking to take bits and pieces of different songs and make them into one song. My daughter is performing in her school talent show and she wanted to dance to a few different songs. I coach competition cheer and we are constantly at the DJ having him make our mixes for us. I can't afford the $300.00 he charges to make us a song and I came across this software. Does this software do what I need? The entire song only needs to be 2 minutes and 30 seconds and all the songs I need are already on my computer!

Thanks so much!!!

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 12:49 pm
^ you should be able to. you just have to have everything cued up before you hit record because you wont be able to listen to the cue deck once you hit record.

so just cue everything up, make sure you know how you wanna do the transitions and then hit record and go through your routine. you should be good with the home version like that

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 3:51 pm
yes you should be able to do this with alittle skill!

just make sure you transition out of songs smoothly, and just hit the books on how to use the software. thier are plenty of tutorials on youtube! :)

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 12:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)