Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Visualizations don't show up

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Real music videos play fine, but when I crossfade over to an mp3 I don't get any visualizations. (I only have the visualizations that came with the Pro version at this point.)

In Config -> Settings I checked "Use this plugin for audio-only files" and chose Sonique (though none of them seem to do anything). In the "Effects" tab (in the middle of the screen on VirtualDJ) I click different video effects and click Activate but all I ever get in the video display is black.

(BTW was I supposed to receive instructions with this software? I can't seem to find any...?)

Mensajes Tue 10 May 11 @ 1:35 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It sounds as though they are not installed, these tutorials were made some years back but will give you an idea how to go on...

or follow these instructions...

Go into config > choose video tab > go down to the bottom right drop down window and select sonique, to the left make sure you tick the box, come out of config and select effects > select video tab > select sonique > select/click on activate > select open > this is where you go to where you have your sonique folder, now open the folder and double click on a file, this will now run your sonique effects. you can now play with the two sliders for the type of effect you want. slide show delay will give you how long each effect will run for and the transparency will let you fade the soniques over other effects like a video, show logo etc...

N.B If you have the time go through your individual soniques and delete the crappy ones, saves getting them up on the screen.

Mensajes Tue 10 May 11 @ 3:58 am
I stopped using this software for awhile but I'm trying it out again. I never did get the visualizations to work. When I open up the Plugins/VideoEffects folder, there is no Sonique folder in there like the YouTube video shows...do I have to download the Sonique effects from somewhere? I installed the latest installation of VDJ Pro as of about a month ago but it doesn't seem like it came with them.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 10:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Thu 16 Feb 12 @ 2:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)