Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtualdj on Lenovo android tablet (image inside)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hello,

I'm back, posting you the buzz I just found on Internet :
From the latest promotionnal video of the new announced Lenovo Tablet under Android 3.1

Doesn't sounds familiar to you ?

Maybe an anouncement right now from Atomix ?
(Doesn't have any Breaking news image in stock sorry :) )

Ok ok guys, I have to admit, it's no fake but it is a screenshoot of the windows application :
- Look at top right corner, you'll see the config and min max close windows style button !
- Controls, turntable, and rithmy windows are present

Lenovo made us a joke to all vdj lovers !

Here's the source :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hErKpPd0uOU&feature=player_embedded

Have a nice day, and see you maybe another time !

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 5:20 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
see what you mean about the config, very interesting.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 5:29 am
For me it would be no surprise if Atomix (or subsidiary) released an Android or iOS version of VDJ. I have been saying for some time that for non "Pro club" users that tablets will overtake PC use in the near future.

Aloriddim's Djay is already very popular for the iphone and ipad so there is definitely a market out there for non PC users.

Keith

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 6:59 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is a total hack by Lenovo.

If you watch real close you will see that between 0:39 and 0:44 sec that the only thing that moves is the rhythm section in an up and down motion like a EQ Frequency meter and the right (green) VU Meter. Nothing else is moving.

Someone put A LOT of work into hacking up the VirtualDJ skin and then the time to put the animation together. It is most likely a Flash video running in a loop. But the product they show it as is called 'V Sound' --- NO SUCH product.

But it is quite evident that whom ever worked on this promo video is a VirtualDJ user and felt that certain elements would give that 'pop' and 'interest' for a product video. If you watch earlier at the very start they use some other snips of a skin in FAKE articles for their fake 'book/news' reading app.

Pics for your viewing pleasure ....

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 7:49 am
I got VDJ to run on my Zoom,

Hahaa, gotta love SplashTop. Would love an official VDJ app though ;-)

Good Day
Huey

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 8:04 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I got VDJ to run on my Zoom,

Hahaa, gotta love SplashTop. Would love an official VDJ app though ;-)

Good Day
Huey

My hearth goes boom for one beat :)
You got me !

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 8:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)