Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Can virtual Dj pro...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I used to use a different software called Dj expert, and most recently djay for the iPad. The software allows for you to mix 2 songs at the same time. This would create a blend where both songs were heard. The good thing about this is you could load deck 1 with song A and load deck 2 with song A as well. This would allow you to play the same song on both decks. Which djvp allows you to do as well. But only one song is heard and the other is heard on my headset. When I had the same song playing on both decks, this gave me the chance to do scratches and beats on the same song. I noticed that if I try to scratch while a song is playing the song automatically stops. And if I load the same song to both decks the song where I am scratching gets cued on, while the one which is playing the original no scratching or beat mixing turns off or pauses. This is very important to me, and my decision for going with the pro edition. I have numark mixtrack pro, and really hope that there is a way to do this. Pretty much I want to play the same song, load them into both decks, and let one play as the other one is heard in the background only for scratches and beats. If anyone has the numark idj controller or djay for iPhone and iPad can tell you what I mean. Thank you again. Btw I have already read some post that were similar to this problem but with no good outcomes. Btw, I noticed that when I scratch , it doesn't really have that retro scratch feeling. Is there a good setting for nmtp? I have my sensitivity to 200% jog 25 And bend 50. Set to vinyl. Thank you again.

Mensajes Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 2:42 am
Anyone?

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 9:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)