Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Help: Connect a Live Camera Feed to mac for Vj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi i was wondering if there is anyway of connecting a live video camera feed to my mac to use while video djing

I am using Numark Cue 7 and Mixtrack Pro on a macbook pro, i would like to fade to the crowd while playing videos and also when playing audio when i haven't got the video for the track.

All help would be much appreciated.

Mensajes Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 1:32 pm
I've been wanting to fade to live feed for quite some time now, so have many others. Sadly, this is not possible with VDJ in its stock state.
You can only get a choppy jump from one to the other.
Try the firetext plugin, maybe there is a fade to camera feed option there. That is my next software purchase because the camera feed is also much cleaner among other things.
Other than that you would have to run your camera and your video card output to a video switcher or mixer. If you use that as your main video output source you can transition to your choice of music video feed or live camera feed on the fly...just leave the camera running.

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 10:35 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Your best bet is if you have an iPhone. The app is "PocketCam". Looks like the only Mac solution, but I have not used it yet. You will have to load a program on your computer so that it sees the video stream as a webcam. Then the VDJ camera plugin should work.

I have a Droid and Win7 running DroidCam and that works well.

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 8:53 pm
drcrin2PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi every time i see this suject come up i ask the same question how are you guys getting any kind of camera feed on a mac to VDJ i can deal with it being choppy just getting a feed in would be nice please take pitty on me and explain

Thanks
Anid

Mensajes Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 5:40 am
pweldonPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have discovered that if you go to the Video tab in Config, do down to the line where you tell VDJ to use this plug-in when playing audio only files, open up the drop-down menu and select camera, you can fade from a music video to the camera when you play the audio-only file.

As to attaching a camera to the Mac, I don't know.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 12 @ 11:59 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)