Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Multi-Display setup help/questions

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

EO4593Home userMember since 2011
I'm upgrading my hardware in the near future (spring-summer) and I would need advices for the following:

I don't know if this is possible at all with VDJ.... but since NinjaTunes's Coldcut uses VDJ, probably it can be made in a way or another ....

I wish to have 3 touch-screens for my dj gear, all controlled from an Intel Ivy Bridge's HD4000 IGP.

Beside that I would like to get a 6 projector setup [1+2+1+2] around the 4 walls of the venue. I would like to use it from a single videocard (ATI have eyefinity with it's 7xxx series, or probably it could be done by Nvidia too...)
I don't have any experience with multi-monitor setups, but as I read some frums it is possible... there were even an "Eyefinity 12" card a few years ago.

Maybe another few screens for other purposes (1 or 2 displays for a dedicated VJ/3D/DMX guru, 1 for a wishlist/jukebox for the audience, ect.)
All these via some USB(2 or 3) to VGA/DVI converter... but I don't know anythig about these! How these products latency looks like? Anyone tried any kind of USB to video converter with HD content without noticable latency (related to the audio)?

I know IB cpu's are not around, but anyone had tried something like above with SB cpu's HD3000 + VGA card + USB-->video ... and have ALL different (HD)screens to display? How the CPU usage were?

Any comment would be appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 4:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)