Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Shift key

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sout16Home userMember since 2003
Hi, been messing around trying to change the "press" of my shift key on a Mixtrack pro,
Basically i want it to work like a shift key on a keyboard, hold it down and tap the hotcues to delete them, how do i go about doing this?

regards

Paul

Mensajes Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 9:15 pm
if you mean you want a momentary shift you can change the mapping from "toggle 'shift'" to "set 'shift' while_pressed"

the action to delete the cues is already mapped in, but if you want to add shift functions to any other controls you can use this as a template

var 'shift' ? shifted action : normal action

eg if you wanted the play button to load a track when shifted, you could use this

var 'shift' ? load : play_pause

or if you wanted the jog to be a filter you could use this for the jog

var 'shift' ? param_greater 0 ? filter +0.01 : filter -0.01 : touchwheel

and this for the touchpad

var 'shift' ? down ? nothing : filter 50% : touchwheel_touch

there is a heap of things you can do, check out the wiki for everything

Mensajes Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:04 pm
sout16Home userMember since 2003
cheers synthet1c, you my friend are a genuinely helpful and knowledgable guy, I read through loads and loads of topics which you had the answer for, and several of them helped me along also!

I was trying several different ways of entering "shift while_pressed" but just wasn't doing what i wanted, and the blue : red breakdown explains things better for me to, finally getting my head around how this programming works now!

so until my next question (which i think is an LED one!)

Thanks again!

Paul

Mensajes Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 6:22 am
Always happy to help as im an uber nerd when it comes to mapping.. In regard to your problem it needs to say the whole next line

set 'shift' while_pressed

the syntax used is important...

for the leds it works the same way

you have the the normal shift script, but in the true and false part you are asking another variable of the action the button the led belongs to is meant to perform.

var 'shift' ? loaded ? blink 400ms : off : play ? on : off

Mensajes Fri 16 Mar 12 @ 6:54 am
I've been reading the Manual and VDJ Pedia,commands, verbs,etc, can I map a shift button, but not as press and hold button, but like a toggle on/off shift key? I would like use the 4 preset buttons on my SCS1m mixer to switch between Deck Transport Commands, Loops , and FXs.
is this possible??
thank you

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 7:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)