Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mixdeck Quad with CUE 7.0.5.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys,
After several years of using a Denon HC-4500 and version 5.2.1 I finally broke down and upgraded my set up. I bought the Mixdeck Quad. Nice unit. However I can not get it to work proberly with version 7.0.5. It is giving me an error message for the ASIO driver, not enough channels or something like that. In my control panel on Windows 7 it is recognizing that the mixdeck quad is plugged in. I also installed the Mixdeck Quad mapper from the download center. When I start up the program the mixdeck does respond in the lcd window. Like if I load a song, it will show it. I just can not start the song from the laptop or the controller. I still see the denon driver in the vdj sound set up. Is this causing the problem? I do not want to loose the denon, because I will still use that on occasion. Any help would be great.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 12 @ 4:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Read my latest post here - and you will need to download the mapper for the unit.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/145836/General_Discussion/Mixdeck_Quad.html?page=4

And the proper sound configuration is --

The Sound setup is:
Output: External Mixer - Deck 1 Front / Deck 2 Rear
Soundcard - Windows: 4.1 Card then select the MixDeck Quad
Soundcard - OSX: 4-out Card then select the MixDeck Quad

This unit does not use ASIO.

Mensajes Sat 28 Jul 12 @ 9:47 pm
Ok cool. I got all of the audio to work properly with the first mapper. I tried some videos last night, and I was having problems with the PL (pre listen). I would get no sound from channel 4. Channel 2 was ok. Also, even when the fader was down, and the crossfader was set to channel 3, If I were to load a video or try and cue it up, it would pop up on the screen. Should the latest mapper ( 1-2-3-4) take care of this? Thanks, Rich

Mensajes Sun 02 Sep 12 @ 6:03 pm
I installed the 1-2-3-4 mapper. I got the video issue solved. Now I can not pre listen to any of the decks. Please help. I must be doing something wrong. Please help. Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 12:36 pm
ola amigos, boa noite estou precisando de uma ajuda, comprei um mixdeck quad e nao estou conseguindo colocar o virtual pra tocar ja fiz de tudo tenho duas versos no pc o djvitual 7 pro e no not o 6 home so que nem um deles estas aparecendo o nome numark so auto falante mixdeck quad
como faço pra colocar ele pra funcionar pois tinha um bcd 3000 e funcionava nos dois so que o bcd tem um drive e a numarck nao estou vendido. desde ja agradeço

Mensajes Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 7:08 pm

Mensajes Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 7:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)