Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: beginner dj help wanted!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi guys! im gonna get straight to the point here i want to learn how to mix dubstep and drum n bass but havent really got a clue what im doing to be honest! im a complete novice to the whole djing scene so any help would be greatly appreciated! cheers in advance for any help

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 11:52 am

Mensajes Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 12:37 pm
Mee too.. but i learned a bit using softwares. you have the internet and computer Embrace it, explore the entire website such as youtube soundcloud etc.. and to practice some softwares for Djing i recommended you VDj.. it helps a lot..

Mensajes Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:07 am
I agree with TDBennett. Look up some YouTube videos, practice, but don't buy a controller yet. I learned just on VDJ and a laptop. I did that for a few months then bought a controller when I thought I was ready. Here's a YouTube video to get you started. I use it for all the beginners I talk to. I wish I saw this video before I was better than I am now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMYWoeolOVs
Keep practicing. Learn smooth transitions. Don't play the same song too close to each other (I had a bad experience with that the other night). Good luck!

Mensajes Mon 26 Aug 13 @ 9:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)