Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ Mac 7.1 Update

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
sclavel wrote :
VirtualDJ 8, our next major version, is still under development, and currently in beta testing.
Because it has a complete new code-base, we definitely don't want to rush its release to meet some arbitrary deadlines.
So we'll keep poking at it and fixing big and small glitches until we are completely satisfied with it.

But, we realize it's been a year already, and we don't want to keep you waiting so long, so a part of our developer team has started to work again on the 7.x code-base, to continue to bring you updates in the meantime.

So, from now on, we will release small updates to the 7.x code-base, fixing small bugs, adding new controllers, and porting some of the new features from v8, until v8 is fully ready.
All this without compromising the stability, since the 7.x code-base has millions of hours of hard use to show for its stability.

So here is VirtualDJ version 7.1.
It fixes a few bugs that we found over the last few months, and incorporate the numerous new brands and controllers we have been working with recently, bringing the total number of natively supported controllers to 176.

It also features one of the new features of v8, called cloudList:
cloudLists are online-saved playlists, that you can share or access from any other computer.
- It can be used to share playlists with other users. Like, if some user ask on the forum "I've been booked for a salsa night tomorrow and I have no idea what salsa is, is it some spicy sauce?", and you happen to be a resident DJ in Varadero, Cuba, then you can make a playlist for this poor fellow DJ, and just answer on the forum to add you on cloudList.
- It can also be used to consult the latest playlist from your favorite artists or groups, and stay up-to-date on what's the latest hot tracks to play (check out the 3 channels on the virtualdjradio cloudList for example).
- Finally, it can also be used to save "private" lists for yourself, so that next time you're at a dinner at your friend's house, and you want to start spinning some tracks, you just need to log-in with your account on his VirtualDJ and you'll have all your playlists ready.

The cloudList in v7.x only lets you share netSearch results for now, but it gives you an idea of how useful this can be.

As usual, the update is free for all Broadcaster, Pro Basic and Pro Full users.
Just go to your download center and install it.

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 6:15 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Just DL it.Am I missing something No change on my Mac book Pro but on my Pc I just see the IcloudList after un-stall it and reinstall on my PC can do that with the Mac I use it 4x a week at the clubs.some help ? AHHHHHHHHHH Ok cool

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJv7.1.html

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 9:32 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
How's v7.1 running on mac bootcamp with W7?

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 8:02 pm
nsxmarvPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank you.

Mensajes Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 8:50 pm
2brucePRO InfinityMember since 2011
How to change font size on 7.1 ?

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 7:38 am
The BIG Question.... will it fix the Underwater Sound problem on a Mac with V7 & NS7?

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 2:03 pm
I un installed the 2.0.3 drivers,re started, installed the new one from Numark as advised in a private question I sent to the support team ( 2.1.8) s, and re started. i am NOT running Mt Lion, I am only running 10.7.5 I did install the new 7.1, and I will admit it is better... but the "under water" sound is still there. it is a wobble, dealing with a fluctuation of pitch and flutter, . I wish I could tak a pic of the true sound waves, I busted out my old O scope and you can see the difference in the wave form. I am really bummed out... i thought "This Is It!" but Negative Ghost Rider... the underwater still remains!

The thing is this... The Motor seems to be the issue, and the motor is what sets the NS7 and V7 apart from anything else out there, the motorized platter is what makes it the closest thing to being real as far as wanting turntables. Everything else is just a BIG glorified jog / shuttle wheel, where as mt V7's are the closest thing I can find to vinyl. I used to run VDY and a Virtual Vinyl card with a pair of Numark HDX and a giant control track on the HD.

Maybe it it time to move to ITCh ?

Mensajes Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 1:06 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ Tidalwave wrote :
I un installed the 2.0.3 drivers,re started, installed the new one from Numark as advised in a private question I sent to the support team ( 2.1.8) s, and re started. i am NOT running Mt Lion, I am only running 10.7.5 I did install the new 7.1, and I will admit it is better... but the "under water" sound is still there. it is a wobble, dealing with a fluctuation of pitch and flutter, . I wish I could tak a pic of the true sound waves, I busted out my old O scope and you can see the difference in the wave form. I am really bummed out... i thought "This Is It!" but Negative Ghost Rider... the underwater still remains!

The thing is this... The Motor seems to be the issue, and the motor is what sets the NS7 and V7 apart from anything else out there, the motorized platter is what makes it the closest thing to being real as far as wanting turntables. Everything else is just a BIG glorified jog / shuttle wheel, where as mt V7's are the closest thing I can find to vinyl. I used to run VDY and a Virtual Vinyl card with a pair of Numark HDX and a giant control track on the HD.

Maybe it it time to move to ITCh ?

Send a Pic Of your Performance setting,in VDj settings.

Mensajes Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 1:32 pm
Will do... I did a ticket and they said to go to 8 gb, from 4, so thats only $41, so I will try that as well.

Shoud I send it to you directly?

Another issue on the second MBP... I used CCC to upgrade to a 1 TB drive and now it wont launch VDJ, on startup I get Virtual DJ Unexpecditly Quit... Any ideas? I deleted and installed 7.1 with same problem.... any deep buried files like Prefs I need to delete ?

Mensajes Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 6:39 pm
I did un-hide the library file and delete the com.automix.plist file, and i created a new user as well so there were no prefs of any kind .

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 9:30 am
So I threw more money it it and bought the ram, and still the same problem. It is nice to have the 8 GB of memory, but I am really getting tired of this. here are my settings

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)