Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Net-Search / Software Freeze

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My software and MC-6000 freezes or locks up when I attempt to load a song from my hard drive into a player already trying to load a song from the net search. The other player continues to play, but when its over there's nothing but dead air and I am forced to manually shut down the program and re-open it. I will mention too that this only happens when I am downloading with a poor wireless connection (too far from modem) or off of my phones "hot-spot" where the band width is much smaller and it takes longer for a net search song to load in. I too welcome any insight.

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 12 @ 8:42 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DiamondEnt1 wrote :
My software and MC-6000 freezes or locks up when I attempt to load a song from my hard drive into a player already trying to load a song from the net search. The other player continues to play, but when its over there's nothing but dead air and I am forced to manually shut down the program and re-open it. I will mention too that this only happens when I am downloading with a poor wireless connection (too far from modem) or off of my phones "hot-spot" where the band width is much smaller and it takes longer for a net search song to load in. I too welcome any insight.

Have you tried downloading to your cache before loading it into a deck? Also, have you installed 7.1 that was just released?

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 12:06 am
I have tried that, but never on the fly. That'a a very good suggestion and will try it that way first before just loading it into a player. I have downloaded 7.1 and love it! I have also noticed that the songs load quicker in the standard default skin for some reason too, don't know why. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Mensajes Sat 06 Oct 12 @ 9:02 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I make it a habit to cache first, then listen to the whole track in my headphones before going live with it. I like to make sure it's what I'm wanting for quality, and content.

Mensajes Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 3:14 pm
That will be my new habit lol Thanks again!

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 10:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)