Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DDJ Ergo - Sound not working!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

aymanbHome userMember since 2012
Hey guys.

I just bought DDJ ERGO-V but the sound doesn't work at all.. I've googled everything and can't get it to work.

Yes my firmware is updated to the newest (1.20)
Yes ASIO Driver is installed.
Yes I get lights and everything is fine when moving crossfader etc.
Yes I have the correct sound SETUP settings in VirtualDJ (Microphone - Headphone - Soundcard ASIO DDJ ERGO)

I've tried nearly everything, and i plug in my headphones on the front, right under the deck (with the big screw on my headphone jack, the one for DJs so its correct plugged in)

Also i have a external soundcard - Creative X-fi Fatal1ty Pro - Is that the problem?

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 12:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, your speakers should be plugged to the Master output of the Ergo unit with the above Sound setup.
If you are using the LE version you cant use another sound card rather than the one that is built in the Ergo.

However some LE version allow to use the built in sound card of the computer (not sure if the Ergo LE version is one of them), but in that case you should change the Sound setup to Inputs.None/Outputs.Headphnes/Sound card..Your Creative. Note that in that case, you will not be able to have prelistening from your Ergo headphones output.

If for some reason you wish to use another sound card and not the Ergo one, be able to use multiple sound cards (e.g. output from the Creative and prelistening from the Ergo) you will have to upgrade your LE version to ProFull version at a discount, and get benefit of all the additional features of course .. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

It is also suggested to register the serial number of your VirtualDJ LE version to your Profile Page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html for future reference.

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:27 pm
I don't have speakers, only headphones - where to plug it then?

I dont want to use my other soundcard, i just simply want the built-in DDJ ergo soundcard and sound in my headphones so i can hear what im playing, for myself (not playing through speakers)

but i can't find any plug-ins for headphone on the back, other than speakers... ?

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:36 pm
Make sure the headphones volume knob of the Ergo is at an appropriate level. Also the Cue-Mix Headphones knob determines if you wish to listen to the Master output or the selected (pfl) deck(s).
Also make sure the gain knobs are not on zero ;)

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:41 pm
Ah thanks. The headphones volume in the middle was turned off and it was only on cue. Works fine now. thank you again.

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 1:52 pm
But first time i installed VDJ i had 20 days PRO trial... i reinstalled it duo to sound problems but now my 20 days trial is gone? :(

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 2:17 pm
Unfortunately, multiple installations may lead you to lose the Trial Pro full period. This is done for security reasons, as some users may try to re install the software to extend the Trial period.
In this case you or we, can not do anything.
You can choose to use Home Free version, if you need to see how Pro Full works with your controller, but it will only give you 10 minutes of testing, each time you re launch the software, or you can upgrade your LE version to Pro Full at a discount to get all the features listed here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Mensajes Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 7:01 pm
how do i use my headphones pluged into my ergo to beat match while the other song is playing through the computer speakers im using external speaker though an aux cord and my computer is mac

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 11:30 pm

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 5:39 am
I have a ddj controller that included a virtual dj limited disc which i still have but the cover that contained the disc had the serial oem number of virtual dj and now it is damaged and would like to reinstall the virtual dj software my macbook has been formatted, my controller is a pioneer ddj ergo controller serial is [Removed]. Please assist in this regard I thank you.

Mensajes Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 4:32 pm

Mensajes Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 6:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)