Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Looping...!!! :(

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Guyz plz tell me wen is d right time for the loop..!!!

Mensajes Mon 04 Feb 13 @ 5:01 am
You could use 4bar loop of an instrumental section of a song and use that to mix between two tracks..

Mensajes Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 9:55 am
I used to wonder how and where to pop loops in

I mix alot of hard house and trance, and a favourite trick of mine to keep the energy flowing is to loop just a single kick drum beat of the song I'm mixing into, then at the break shorten the loop down to half a beat, then a quarter beat, building the kicks up faster and faster till the current tune winds up and gets going again.

If you really want to show off, do the above, but kill the highs and mids, and bring a half looped kick in, and slowly bring the eq's back up - gives a sort of muffled to clear kick drum sound. Don't forget to cut back to the original track at the break!

Mensajes Sun 10 Feb 13 @ 6:38 am
Loops work great but u shouldn't over-use them during your sets. Remember that you want to loop in on your upbeat measure. So that your loop sounds like a separate track if u want to play it on its own to mix in or out of

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 9:40 am
djplickPRO InfinityMember since 2012
i use a 4 loop onon the begining of a song when im brining it into the last song, as i blend it in. or ill loop the last song on a loop of 4 when i leave and start using effects on it while the new song is playing. then ill start dropping to a 2 loop then a single loop with phaser then blend out

Mensajes Sun 17 Mar 13 @ 2:12 am
Hw do u knw if it is the perfect time for a loop

Mensajes Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 7:05 am
Listen to the music...

Mensajes Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 8:16 am
Ahlolang wrote :
Hw do u knw if it is the perfect time for a loop

Try it, practice it, record it, burn to a CD, and listen to it in the car again and again and again. This way, you get hear everything that sounds funny, or out of place. If it sounds funny, don't do it like that again next time...

Ta
Mike

Mensajes Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 12:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)