Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: need some input...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 4:36 pm
VernskiPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi Skeels,
I know it's been almost four months since you posted your song and you asked for feedback, so I'll apologise for being the only one that took too long. I had a listen to your mix, before I say anymore I just like to mention that some of your tracks aren't my cup of tea. But this doesn't change what I think about your mix.

I think overall you've got beat matching sorted and you use loops well to link up songs.

I would recommend that you look for full versions of songs, radio edits are usually too short and they leave out the intro's and outro's that really help you put awesome transitions together.

Two songs with vocals can be tricky or not even worth trying, maybe try an instrumental track between the two or a decent length outro/intro to avoid vocal clashes.

A couple of times there was a complete pause between track, not sure if it was deliberate so I'll just mention that I noticed it.

Work your frequencies a bit more, I thought there were some really good transitions that could be even better with some eq tweaking.

I also recommend you use soundcloud or mixcloud, I find the tracks sound a lot better than on youtube and they also load much faster. There's also a really big community out there that will check out your mix. Soundcloud has some good features where you can see who and where people are listening to your tracks.

That's all I got

Keep it up

Vernski

https://soundcloud.com/vernon-jairo-jones

Mensajes Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 7:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)