Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Mixtrack Pro II *HELP*

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DayneALE userMember since 2013
Hey guy's,
Today i received my Mixtrack Pro II's but i got SeratoDJ Intro software with it and no VrtualDJ, I've already got VirtualDJ LE but my mixtracks will not work with it, is Mixtrack Pro II not supported by VDJ yet?

Cheers

Mensajes Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 9:17 am
The LE versions only support the product they came with.

New products like the MTP II usually get added to VDJ (full Pro) in the next release - which comes when it comes, there's no set date.

In the meantime it can be mapped manually (in VDJ Pro) by modifying the mapping for the original MTP for example.

Mensajes Sat 16 Feb 13 @ 9:49 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Mensajes Sun 17 Feb 13 @ 7:07 am
hi, so groovindj youre saying if I add the mtp2 mappers manually to any version of pro full I should be able to use the MTP 2 with whatever version I have?

The LE versions only support the product they came with.

New products like the MTP II usually get added to VDJ (full Pro) in the next release - which comes when it comes, there's no set date.

In the meantime it can be mapped manually (in VDJ Pro) by modifying the mapping for the original MTP for example.

Mensajes Sun 20 Oct 13 @ 10:13 pm
This is an old topic from before the release of VirtualDJ v7.4 which has full native support for the MixTrack II and MixTrack Pro II. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

No manual mapping is required.

You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use controllers such as the MixTrack Pro II with VirtualDJ. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

If you have VirtualDJ LE then you can upgrade at a discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If you have already purchased VirtualDJ Pro, then please register your Pro serial number to your account and download the latest version from the download center.

This topic is no-longer relevant to the current release of VirtualDJ so will be closed.

[Old redundant topic closed]

Mensajes Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 4:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)