Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Radio DJ's... Quantity or Quality???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello to all from Chicago... Just wondering what all you think of my question below?

Would you rather have 10 very good dj's to perform a live set???? Or Would you rather have 50 Dj's performing a live set with only 15 dj's being very good dj's & the other Dj's needing to still practice before performing a live set?????

The reason I ask this question is I have been asked this question more & more lately, just wanted to hear your input???

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 2:41 pm
Thanks Simone (my Italian Mate),
Just was wondering what everyone thought because recently I've been asked this question a lot over the past month regarding vdjr

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 8:36 am
QUALITY ! definitive ;-)

everybody can buy a 50€ controller and can say hes a DJ ;-)

greets

Mensajes Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 1:20 pm
As many people you have working on your internet radio, the more audience you will have...

I suggest to start with them, but keep them back... for example: Give them 1/2 of the time you give to good dj's

If they become better, let them work as the 10-15 good DJs ;-)

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 2:52 pm
djplickPRO InfinityMember since 2012
as someone starting out and wanting more from music i think its good to have some newbiees but ya you do want the majority to be great if you can get them but the new ones will learn from them and get better and always aprieciate that chance. so give the new ones a shot and have a healthy amount of good dj's

Mensajes Sun 31 Mar 13 @ 8:25 pm
noa132Home userMember since 2011
Quality > Quantity every single time.

It pains me when I hear a really poor job by a dj, some mistakes are excusable, but some aren't. I have a buddy of mine who keeps saying he deejays at so many clubs, but when I heard his mixes you can notice that his skills aren't as polished as they should be and should focus more time on getting the basics down.

Mensajes Thu 04 Apr 13 @ 6:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)