Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Question Mapping a Korg nanoKontrol2: active effect toggle

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all, I'm pretty new to the software and this is my first post so bear with me.

Basically, my first question is about assigning a button that functions as an on/off switch for each deck's active effect. After having searched through the forums, I figured some stuff out but not enough.

Using this action: <deck 1 effect active on> I have been able to press the assigned button to turn the effect on, however cannot afterwards turn it off with another press.

Using this action: <deck 1 effect active toggle> I have been able to press the button and turn the effect on only while it was pressed. Upon the button's release, it goes off.

I know I'm pretty close lol.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? I'd love to get this figured out before my trial expires lol.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 12:02 am
you just leave the on part out of it and it will default to toggling the effects activation.

deck 1 effect active // this activates the main effect. If you only have one slot on your skin it's that one
deck 2 effect 'effectName' active //this activates the effect by name
deck 1 effect 3 active // this activates the effect slots

you can also use things like

deck 1 effect slider 1 // if your using the keyboard you can increment by putting + or - at the end with a percentage/decimal value eg. "deck 1 effect slider 1 +1%" or "deck 1 effect slider 1 +0.01" both are the same just written differently
deck 2 effect button 1 1 // the first number is the button you want to push, the second number is binary for on

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs.html
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 11:50 am
Thank you very much!

Mensajes Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 4:57 pm

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 10:14 am
Thank you so so much :)

Mensajes Fri 10 Jan 14 @ 7:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)