Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Emergency at event now!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HVDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
High spec laptop, hc4500 15 minutes ago a song sounded weird went in and out, then all of a sudden program froze and wouldn't restart no matter what I did. Had to restart laptop and use different USB cable to get it going again.

Controller said disconnected and froze on both sides.

The asio denon program on my desktop when clicked it showed that it was not running even though it was.

Did a fresh restart again now shows:

Using asio version: 1.01
512 sample 11ms
44.1khz
16bit

I have 4 more hours to go, any suggestions to help?!

Hc 4500 has newest firmware, using asio driver version

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 3:24 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well it sounds like you may have cured one of the problems with changing the usb cable, other thing I can think of is the socket(s) on the wall you are using are in the same ring main as the pubs chillers or pumps and are tripping your gear when they kick in, had the same problem at a venue I did until I realised what was going on.

If possible and depending if your carrying back up cd's change over to another socket for your sound and laptop.

Hope everything runs ok for the rest of the night for you.

Mensajes Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 5:16 pm
Problem not solved! Tried to install asio 2.20 and stopped, tried 2.21 stopped on the first song.

I am at an event now can someone please give me an idea. New venue new power don't think it's the power.

Mensajes Sat 26 Oct 13 @ 6:14 pm
Please say your using a backup rig!?!?!?

Mensajes Sat 26 Oct 13 @ 6:58 pm
Ok..... I think I finally got it. Asio 2.22 installed, no issues so far n

Mensajes Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 6:23 pm
Unfortunately it happened again. I had an automix going and the music stopped. I was able to drag a song in the program although nothing would play when clicking play both on the controller and the laptop itself.

When adding the new song it did not come up on the controller, it was frozen. After restarting the program it still didn't fix, I had to turn off the controller and replug it in before it would work.

I cannot do events with the chance of the program freezing randomly.

Can someone from virtual Dj support please help me solve this problem.

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you tried to set the jogwheels to CD mode instead of Vinyl ? (setting in Config-->Options )

What is your Operating system, and which drivers do you currently have installed ?
Do you use USB 3.0 ports ? Have you tried with a USB 2.0 one (if available in your computer) or a USB 2.0 powered hub ?

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 1:24 am
Are your usb ports set to go into sleep mode?

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 8:25 am
Thank you for your suggestion.

I am using windows 7 and a USB 2.0 hub

I unchecked "allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" in my device manager for all of my USB ports.

Under Power Options, Advanced Settings I disabled "USB selective suspend settings".

Is this what you were referring too?

Is it bad that I changed these settings?

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 8:47 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
HVDJ wrote :
Thank you for your suggestion.

I am using windows 7 and a USB 2.0 hub

I unchecked "allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" in my device manager for all of my USB ports.

Under Power Options, Advanced Settings I disabled "USB selective suspend settings".

Is this what you were referring too?

Is it bad that I changed these settings?

That's how it should be set, so you're right.

Try different ports on the pc. I have a buddy who runs a laptop with all usb 3.0 ports. The controller will only work on one of them.

Could be a driver conflict. Go to device manager and disable everything you absolutely don't need. CD Drives/Bluetooth/wifi and what not.

If all else fails ditch the controller and finish the gig with just the laptop if you can.

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 3:45 pm
Thank you.

Its just really hard working an event knowing that at any random point the music can just stop.

Mensajes Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 10:05 pm
It could be caused by some external interference. Maybe dirty AC mains supply, or things being switched nearby causing RF interference etc.

Do your best to ensure that you run via a suitable AC filter/cleaner and that your cables have filters (those lumps at each end).

Mensajes Wed 06 Nov 13 @ 7:50 am

Mensajes Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 10:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)