Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ won't open on Retina MBP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

I have just purchased a MBP15".

2.3ghz Quad core I7, 16gb Ram, 2GB Graphics card. Running Mavericks

Have just transferred the time machine backup of all my apps and data from an external drive, with no problems. However when I try to launch VDJ it quits, after saying the skin I am using is a higher resolution than the one I have on my MBP. As it was previously on a non-retina MBP this is of course confusing.

Tried adjusting the scaling of the retina screen but no joy, and am currently running VDJ 7.4

Any takers please?

Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 10:24 am
Update - have performed a clean install and am getting the same message. With gigs upcoming this weekend, this is unwelcome...

Mensajes Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 11:24 am
Clean install consisting of what? Reformat HD?

Mensajes Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 7:01 pm
Clean install of VDJ following the protocols on this site.

I got this reply from VDJ which, if I am honest, baffles me a little:

Yes, retina doubles the real resolution, so just dive by 2 your current retina screen resolution and you may get the real resolution for VirtualDJ use. it may be not 1920x0180 but 1440x720. Another thing is if you are magnifying the text or icons may also magnify the current skin so it may not fit. Use your text in 100% or try with a lower skin resolution (press CANCEL to allow VirtualDJ fits this for you)

Mensajes Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 6:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)