Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ + Reloop RMP 2.5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

pim009Home userMember since 2013
Hello,

I have recently bought virtual dj combined with 2 reloop RMP 2.5 alpha cd players. I know it is possible to use the cd players as a sort of midi controler, but i cant get it to work. I have installed the mapper, but every time i press a button, nothing happens, it is installed correctly because when i go to mapper -> enter new key, and then press the play button for example, virtual dj notices that a button is pressed. I also get an error where it says that i dont have enough channels on my sound card. Do i need an external sound card perhaps?

Thanks,

regards,
pim

Mensajes Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 1:15 pm
Reloop RMP 2.5 doesn't come with VirtualDJ LE included. To be able to use it and/or any other MIDI controllers, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional.

If you have already purchased, then please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

The RMP 2.5 is natively supported in the latest version and no mappers need to be installed. Using an old out-of-date and/or illegal version of the software may not work correctly.

The RMP 2.5 does not have its own built-in sound card. You will need to purchase and use a suitable multi-channel external DJ sound card such as Numark DJIO and configure it correctly. For testing, you can use your computer's own built-in sound card with simple sound setup, but you won't be able to headphone pre-listen.

Mensajes Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 5:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)