Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ Boradcaster 7 Mac - Icecast

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a DJ who uses VDJ Broadcaster 7 on a Mac, and every time he connects to our Icecast stream it doesn't broadcast the audio. Last evening when we tested it using the Home version (before he opted for the Upgrade) it worked perfectly fine. Does any one have any suggestions ?

Mensajes Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 3:04 pm
Ive had the same problems using a Denon MC6000 and for the life of me I cant get it to work. I just purchased the new audio cables that would connect from my "Booth" to the "microphone" (which I changed to an audio in, I think) and Nicecast still doesnt pick up the audio. Ive been speaking to tech to try and get the issue resolved. Im hoping I can figure this out by tomorrow because I have a party to play at and Id love to broadcast from there..

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Recording%20your%20set%20or%20broadcasting%20when%20using%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html

Mensajes Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 9:51 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Whilel using the Broadcaster you only can use the computer buildin soundcard for broadcast, master and headphone outout!

Use this setting and it should work.

Mensajes Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 4:05 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)