Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Plugin that will change the video transition automatically?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does anyone know if there is a plugin that will change the video transition randomly and automatically, for the MAC? I see one for windows.

Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 1:57 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 3:57 pm
SBDJ - Thanks for the plugin. I followed the link and downloaded the RandomVideoTransitiion.bundle file. I then dragged it to the VideoTransition Folder. Then I reopened my VDJ. Went to Effect, Video Transitions. I can see the RandomVideoTransition about halfway down in the video transition list, however, not able to select it and activate it. Did i miss something?

Thanks for your assistance, sorry for being a pain.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 7:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its a Video Effect, not a Video Transition actually.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 7:30 pm
Not a pain at all!

As djdad says it needs to be in the VideoEffect folder not the VideoTransition folder :)

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 7:56 pm
Oh okay. I was looking for something that would randomly automatically select different video transitions I have in the video transition folder as I am djing from track to track. One of my dj friends runs Serato and says he doesn't have to select his transitions each time, Serato runs random transitions automatically.

I guess it is wishful thinking in VDJ. Still remain die hard VDJ. Will just keep manually selecting transitions for each track.

Thanks again ALL

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 8:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes , that is what the effect does. It randomly change the video transition. But what you have downloaded, is a Video effect, it needs to go to the Video effects folder, and need also to enable it in order to select the transitions automatically and randomly too

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 8:27 pm
SBDJ / DJDAD - I moved the plugin back to video effect. Once I activated the effect button "RandomVideoTransition" it does change the transition on the next crossfade to the next transition in my transition folder list without having to manually changing. I guess that is what I was looking for. I think the next task will be something that will randomly drop in various effects while each video is playing. Back to research mode…haha…always looking for the new look or best way to spend more time mixing and less time inputting/changing transitions and effects.

Thank you…both of you!!!!

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 8:34 pm
No problem.

VideoTransitions contains the actual transitions - if my effect was a transition it would choose a transition and then loose the ability to do it again, so it has to be an effect.

On the PC I have a version that runs automatically in the background. I haven't ported the GUI element to Mac yet but it's on my to-do list.

Mensajes Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 10:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)