Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: launchpad mini LED

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have the basic LED map to work however im trying to add a code so when i click a the button it blinks

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 10:50 pm
What's the code and I'm sure we can give you the solution.

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:00 pm
all i have is [buttonLEDname] = on

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:09 pm
But what action to you want it to blink on?

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:30 pm
deck # effect "cut" active

Mensajes Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:56 pm
deck # effect "cut" active ? blink : off

When cut is active the led will flash. If not activate the led will be off. You can change this to "on" if you wish.

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 12:08 am
Doesnt work.

There is a Key for the actual button and the LED
so its
Key: B_4-3: deck 1 effect "Cut" active
Key: LED_R_4-3: on

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 12:15 am
Maybe one of the controller experts can point you in the right direction.

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 12:24 am
you should change the definition file so all the colors are accessible on a single led mapping and change the color with "get_constant #". As it is now you will need to account for all the RGY states eg.

Key: LED_R_4-3: deck 1 effect "Cut" active on ? on : off
Key: LED_G_4-3: deck 1 effect "Cut" active on ? off : off
Key: LED_Y_4-3: deck 1 effect "Cut" active on ? off : off

if you change the definition you could do it all on the button eg.

Key: B_4-3: deck 1 effect "Cut" active & deck 1 effect 'Cut' active on ? get_constant 0.2 : get_constant 0

or you could still use the leds if you want to separate functionality from the leds eg.

Key: LED_B_4-3: deck 1 effect 'Cut' active on ? get_constant 0.2 : get_constant 0

the values after get_constant probably aren't correct but you should get the idea.. 0 is usually off, then use a floating point "decimal" number to set the color. if you want to get the values that change the led state. Essentially all get constant is doing is changing the vailue by a percentage, so to work out the equivalent you would find the integer value you want to set the led to eg. 60

127 / 100 * 60 = 76.2

because you are working with decimals you need to divide by 100 and you will get 0.762 so you would use get_constant 0.762 to set the integer value of 60.

the change that needs to occur in the definition file is delete two of the led nodes and instead of setting the value attribute, delete it and replace with min="0" max="127" eg.

from something like:
<led note="1" value="1" name="LED_R_4-3" />
<led note="1" value="68" name="LED_G_4-3" />
<led note="1" value="127" name="LED_Y_4-3" />

to something like:
<led note="1" min="0" max="127" name="LED_4-3" />

all the led values are in the programmer reference guide from novation, but a quick way to find the value after you have changed the definition is to map a led to "deck 1 volume" and you should see the led color change.

if you use a good text editor like sublime text, notepad++ or brackets you can use a regular expression in find and replace and can use the following to automagically change your definition in two steps... btw all of those text editors are free:

find1: (.*LED_(G|Y).*)
replace1: "nothing in the replace box"

find2: (value=\"[^\"])
replace2: min="0" max="127"

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 1:41 am
sorry I made a small mistake in the calculation, it should be out of 128 not 127 eg.

128 / 100 * 60 = 76.8

or to save a few key presses on the calculator you could use

1.28 * 60 = 76.8

Mensajes Thu 01 May 14 @ 4:31 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)