Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Vdj8 skin >Tablet mode

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a 1280x1080 touch screen monitor and with the tablet mote the browser appears to be cut short of the bottom of the screen (as its designed for widescreen tablets)

which part of the XML should i edit to make the browser bigger??

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The "Key" of the skin resize in version 8 is the Browser its self. You will notice that all other parts of the skin get proportionally resized, and the Browser simply fills the rest of your screen.
However, the Tablet skin is a "special" case, as the Browser shares the same area with other panels as well. So it includes , what we call a "breakline" in the xml, to prevent that area to get resized and secure that all graphics get displayed properly.
You will either have to resize the skin in order to fill the most of yoru screen (so an empty space on the bottom) or wait for other custom skins that will probably cover more screen ratios.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:51 pm
will the current skin resizer handle the new v8 skins yet??

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:04 pm
No Mark. They need an update.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Skin Resizer could not handle similar skins (which have shared area with Browser and other panels), not even with version 7. Again, you will have to follow my advises as above.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:08 pm
so these buttons down the sides, if i can move these and put them horizontally between the decks an browser, virtualdj should then auto size itself for my resolution??

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:21 pm

the touch skin is made for 16:9 widescreen tablets (probably 99% of the market)

I'll make a 16:10 variant for you and the few that have that ;)

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:23 pm
marksmolinski wrote :
so these buttons down the sides, if i can move these and put them horizontally

This is what I've been suggesting too. There was even a skin shown that had them horizontally.

Now they're saying the icons can't be moved from the left side.

It would be far better if we could choose, like the Windows taskbar, to put them left, top, right, bottom....

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:27 pm
Groovin - you are talking about the taskbar icons for the browser. That is not what Mark is talking about.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:34 pm
I'm talking bout the three Buttons to the left of the browser and the three buttons to the right.

Could I put them across the bottom? Will have another look at the code later

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:59 pm
ok its 1280x1024 (not 1080) and the ratio im looking for is 4:3 (non-widescreen 19in monitor)

also, ive found in options a touchscreen mode..
options > skins > touchScreenMode
seems to make the browser scroll bars a little more usable for me.

and, before the mini-update this evening i was able to scroll up and down by quick dragging on touchscreen (like in chrome browser) but not now. have i changed something or is it you guys?

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 7:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)