Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 8 - Basic Skin questions and skin resizing questions - Video Skin Vmix 5.4 1280_800

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I typically used the Vmix 5.4 skin in VDJ 7 and noticed it was included in VDJ8 and wanted to use it but when I loaded a video, I couldn't change any of the settings on the underneath the decks and the master part in the middle.

For some reason I assume I am forgetting to change some sort of setting because I thought this happened once or twice when I updated VDJ7 but I can't remember. Can I get some help with this?

Also, I noticed that when I resized the skin to fit on my laptop better, I can't adjust the size of the width and height independent of each other and when I "stretch" it to fit better, it adjusts both the height and the width simultaneously with each other. Did I miss something here. Can I change one more or less than the other independently? Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:12 pm
scott201 wrote :
I typically used the Vmix 5.4 skin in VDJ 7 and noticed it was included in VDJ8 and wanted to use it but when I loaded a video, I couldn't change any of the settings on the underneath the decks and the master part in the middle.

It is not included in Version 8 - but because it is already on your machine it will show up.

Lots of skins will need reworking so that they are fully functional with version 8.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:13 pm
Not all old skins are supported in V8. Most skins written for v7 will work, but skins written for v6 or v5 and work in v7 may not work correctly in v8

Other than that you can resize the skin by it's handler at any ratio. Drag horizontally or vertically. It works

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:15 pm
Bummer about the video skin not working.

I assumed that because it showed up that it was included. Darn it.

Well please get on that. That skin is nice.

As for the skin resizing, I will check it out with a regular skin and see what happens.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:30 pm
Is there any reason why the resize option only works from the bottom right corner?

At first I couldn't figure out why I was only able to move but not size - unitil I discovered it only works on one corner.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)