Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Possible V8 snags.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I got to play on the rig's copy (briefly) and found a few things that might be issues, since I can neither participate nor see the snag list, I'll post here and perhaps it can be quoted and moved.

Problem 1
Loop in slip mode whilst also in non vinyl mode (previously known as loop_roll in V7) behaves incorrectly. (I think)
i.e.
8 beats from a drop (b24) press 'loop 1' (slip mode, non vinyl) and let it run for 4 beats,
Now press 'loop 0.5' and let it cycle 8 times (4 beats)
Now press 'loop 0.5' again to exit the loop and you would expect to to be at the drop (b1) but you're not ,you're at beat 28.

This may not be an error but I couldn't find a way to recreated, the V7 style of loop roll in V8

In relation to this shouldn't the 'beat/phrase counter' follow the exit point for a slip loop, and not follow the loop itself (24,24,24,24)?

Problem 2
Tap doesn't appear to work for setting the down beat.

Question. Database; please tell me that a VDJ 7 database can be upgraded to a V8 database, because I tried a small 2 GB usb and V8 didn't take in one scrap of V7 input. I would dread to have to re-scan, re-cue, re-comment, etc, my entire collection.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:47 am
I see your problem, my fault hah

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:16 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Come again? Has there been a invisible (to me) reply?

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:40 am
No - he probably typed a big verbose reply then changed his mind and edited it to what's there now.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
v8 discussion is to take place in the dedicated v8 pre-release area.

I know you don't have access - if you have feedback then you should get the licensed user to feed it back.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)