Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Can't figure out Configurations for Gemini CNTRL7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, I"m still a newbie and very frustrated. I used the VDJ free version with my beginners controller Gemini CNTRL7, it came with the purchase of the controller. It worked fine, except that I couldn't use the headphone mix so I decided to upgrade to the $19 a month Pro version, mainly so I can use the advanced features like configurations, being able to hear the headphone mix. I know the controller is old and beginners but it worked fine before. I'm not doing this professionally at this point, still learning and just having fun. Now that I made the purchase, the controller doesn't work and it says I need to purchase the PRO version. I'm so confused and frustrated any help suggestions please?

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:48 pm

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:57 pm
I've contacted support but can't get a helpful answer. My purchase shows in paypal, sent another reply to support with paypal receipt and hope to be able to solve this. Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:31 am
Your purchase now shows on your account.

Hopefully your issue is now resolved. Please let is know if you are still encountering issues.

Mensajes Thu 15 May 14 @ 4:35 pm
The LE version will be version 7, and the new subscription is only for version 8 - so you'd have to download and use version 8 for the controller to fully work.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 12:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)