Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Video - Wishes and new features - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello;

Thanks for Virtual 8. Videos play a lot better.

Problems I am having now after using VDJ7

Post It notes, the TXT file that saved notes in VDJ7

Why was it removed. Its hardly a CPU drain.

It seems like a step backward, as I now have to keep a pen and paper handy to note fixes and missing songs. Not sure why it was removed.

Secondly, the being able to rearrange files on the fly in the left side browser window.???? Now at events when I go to scroll by grabbing the slider I keep rearranging my file folders?

Its to easy to make a mistake and grab a folder at an event and then its moved, and where did it go? Please give me an option to disable this.

Thank you

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 9:46 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Stephen Jade wrote :
Hello;

Thanks for Virtual 8. Videos play a lot better.

Problems I am having now after using VDJ7

Post It notes, the TXT file that saved notes in VDJ7

Why was it removed. Its hardly a CPU drain.

It seems like a step backward, as I now have to keep a pen and paper handy to note fixes and missing songs. Not sure why it was removed.

Secondly, the being able to rearrange files on the fly in the left side browser window.???? Now at events when I go to scroll by grabbing the slider I keep rearranging my file folders?

Its to easy to make a mistake and grab a folder at an event and then its moved, and where did it go? Please give me an option to disable this.

Thank you

"It seems like a step backward, as I now have to keep a pen and paper handy to note fixes and missing songs. " Look to search log

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 1:57 pm
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
if you guys can add clipbank and more video effects like colorize and analyzer, that would be great

Mensajes Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 2:39 pm
djaarondavies wrote :
i use vdj with my sx and i love it, i have v8 installed but i am stuck using 7.4 because of one feature!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back drap and drop to the video window on non video files, its the quickest and easiest way of adding an effect/logo or loop video to a track on the fly. i cannot understand WHY this feature has been removed from the new version in the first place????????

Same here i want the same if the video it's to sexy or has something bad you can replace on the fly with some small clips or another video

Mensajes Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 9:44 pm
Keystone / trapezoid transform for video...
;-)

Mensajes Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 7:21 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
An option/ action to toggle the output of downloaded song lyrics.
Currently, there is no possibility to supress the lyrics for certains songs if you want to.
You either have to delete the lyrics completely and redownload it, or you have to disable video output.

Mensajes Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 4:03 am
---AUTO STRETCH---

I would love the ability to make video stretch to fill OR zoom (BASED ON ACTUAL VIDEO). As of now, we have features that will stretch to fill screen and / or force aspect ratio.
However, TONS of videos are not encoded correctly or have strange elongated aspect ratios.. So we might have a 16X9 video in a 4x3 box. I would ALWAYS like to have 16X9 video displayed regardless of how it is encoded.

So, is there a way to add a feature that can detect (Visually) a given space (with x and y coordinates) where a chunk black exists and have VDJ automatically adjust each individual file to stretch or zoom the entire video (based on the user's need) to match the monitors they will be played on?

Mensajes Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 3:38 pm
Not sure if My idea is already somewhere within V8 but , ithought
it would be cool to have a scroll box, footer or header or
side to side. ether replace the logo box or work with.basicly
for advertising,time of sets, announcement, sponsors,ect.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 2:57 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Couldn't that be done in principle with the text pluggin? Switching the logo is a trickier matter.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 3:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You could apply your own logo box and use your own image for that purpose, just remember to cancel the default logo. You'll find it in options as videoLogoImage.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 7:43 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
eulabits wrote :
Not sure if My idea is already somewhere within V8 but , ithought
it would be cool to have a scroll box, footer or header or
side to side. ether replace the logo box or work with.basicly
for advertising,time of sets, announcement, sponsors,ect.

TellyVisual can do that.

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 7:31 am
Streaming to Chromecast device would be a great feature a HTML page that you connect your Chromecast to that streams your video window from VDJ8. Lets put amazing technology to use and be the first to develop this feature! Thanks Guys!

Mensajes Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 12:07 pm
In vidéo transition random mode, can we have the possibility to choose wich transition we want to use , cause there is some transition i prefer than other.

Thx

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 1:17 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
+1 for a list of exclusion for the random Video transitions. That was also in my mind because some transitions are not made for mixing (keeping the crossfader in the middle)

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 3:19 am
Totaly agree Chreece ;-)

Hope our wish will become thrue

Mensajes Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 4:26 am
image slideshow... how about being able to use the video transitions or some different transitions besides crossfade and just chopping to the next one?

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 8:45 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Chreece wrote :
+1 for a list of exclusion for the random Video transitions. That was also in my mind because some transitions are not made for mixing (keeping the crossfader in the middle)

Have you tried to move the unwanted ones in a sub-folder of the "video transitions" folder? I have to check again but I think it may work.

Mensajes Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 6:34 pm
We can not touch the included transitions in VDJ only those added from addons :-S

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 4:44 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
djcel wrote :
Chreece wrote :

Have you tried to move the unwanted ones in a sub-folder of the "video transitions" folder? I have to check again but I think it may work.

Stock transitions don't have anything to move (all internal not dll's)

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 5:38 am
Video features I would like to see please:

1) A video blackout button of some sort. I know you can assign a level control to video level but I would like just a blackout off/on action.
2) Ability to play videos in between Karaoke tracks when in Karaoke mode. Currently only audio will play even from video sources.
3) Ability to display singer's name or as upcoming singer during the between Karaoke content on screen.

Mensajes Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 7:49 am
18%