Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DDJ-SX Mapping: Views

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello,

I can't seem to find the proper coding. Is there a way to map the DDJsx encoder to change the view from mixer, to video, scratch, and master.

I would like to use 'shift _enc browser' to change to the different views. Thanks in advance. FLeX

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 3:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For a button, use ..
skin_panelgroup 'mixer' +1 for forward change or skin_panelgroup 'mixer' -1 for backwards change.
For an endless encoder, try..
param_greater 0 ? skin_panelgroup 'mixer' +1 : skin_panelgroup 'mixer' -1

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 9:00 am
didad, thanks ... I will get back to you soon. thanks again.

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 9:04 am
Hello DJDad,
It works and what it does is go from mixer to master to video to scratch.

I reversed the numbers but it doesn't switch in the same order as laid out on the screen.

The parameter greater didn't pop up as I typed, but bigger did. No change when I used either script.

I'm I missing something in the mapped? BTW, I'm using the encoder. Thanks in advance. FLeX

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 8:19 am
This worked for me, scrolling in the correct order, so not sure why it doesn't for you.
skin_panelgroup 'mixer' +1

You can try this code, which specifically uses the panel names to ensure they move in order.
skin_panel 'audiomixer' ? skin_panel 'videomixer' : skin_panel 'videomixer' ? skin_panel 'scratchmixer' : skin_panel 'scratchmixer' ? skin_panel 'mastermixer' : skin_panel audiomixer

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 9:45 am
OK I will make sure there is no typo in the original script.

If it works for u, there must be something on my side I missed. Thank you. I will try again.

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 9:50 am
djdad and djtouchdan, thank you. I don't know why the first code didn't work. I end up using the second code. Its GTG. Thank you. FLeX

Mensajes Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 7:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)