Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Tracks Playing Too Fast on VDJ8!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Recently I've run into an issue with all of my tracks playing at supersonic speed no matter what I do to slow them down. I've tried lowering the pitch, re-downloading the track, and still nothing.

I first noticed this problem after one of the updates last week, so I thought maybe it's a bug? I'm not sure, but I re installed 8 using the older .exe I have and it worked fine last night until I booted back up again this afternoon. My controller is a Numark Pro II if that helps at all. Any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 4:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
And If you pause the track going hyper what happens?

Mensajes Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 4:52 am
If I pause the track it simply stops like normal. Very quirky huh?

Update: I found a small way around the situation; startup VDJ8 WITHOUT the controller plugged in. It's not a "fix" but its worked so far. I also noticed that the recent updates have had nothing to do with the controller not working; it was just coincidence that I ran into the problem after updating.

Mensajes Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 7:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The pause question was because I've had a similar problem but I assumed it is how a keyboard works, some commands can get 'stuck' so if a nudge command got stuck tracks would play fast and paused they would still move slowly.

Actually there seems to be a lot of noise about numark controllers, so submit at ticket so the techs can figure out WTH is going on

Mensajes Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 8:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)